Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Lovely Elderly Folk

So I work in a job where it requires me to answer a lot of calls about peoples financial woes. I get a lot of elderly people who call. Mean old elderly people. Don't get me wrong, I love the elderly. Except the ones who call in and can't read their statement correctly. They think because it says they're Visa rate is 9.75 APR and it says that somewhere on the statement, that we're charging them $ 9.75 for something they don't wanna pay! And boy they're not afraid to let loose on you either. Also, they have no business attempting to operate a computer. A nice little lady called me today and I was trying to help her log onto her internet banking. After getting locked out 6 or 7 times and 25 minutes later, she opted to have her grandson help her. Oh, and folks, when you get a new Visa or Debit card, the expiration dates change, K? I'm pretty sure you'll live. Do people have nothing to do other than call up financial institutions and bitch about their expiration date changing??!! PEOPLE! PLEASE!?

0 comments: