Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Fun

Madison as Belle. Not her real costume.

Yeah, she knows she's cute.

Kalen, Madison, Carson, Elizabeth, Rylee and Brylie in the front.


On Saturday night, the girls and I met up with Nicole and her posse and we went to the Riverdale Pumpkin Festival, but since it snowed it was indoors. It was pretty fun for the kids to see all the pumpkins and play some fun games and hang out with cousins. I agree. It was fun to hang out with cousins. Mine are the best.


This next week I will be going to Thriller, I am very excited about it. I also want to take my girls to the Syracuse City pumpkin walk, on Saturday. I have a friend who carves a bunch of pumpkins ( the awesome kind) and has them on display there. I also got an invitation to my friend Elisa's Halloween party so I may stop off there too, since it's in Syracuse.

0 comments: