Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thankful

I am thankful to be feeling 100% better, and thankful that my girls are feeling better too. I am also thankful that my darling dearest Nathan escaped without getting sick! I am thankful for that because he used his last sick day to come home and take care of me and Madison on Thursday. He came home and I was asleep in bed and Madison was asleep on the couch and Brylie had trashed the house. Toys all over.... and the poor thing hadn't eaten in awhile. She had breakfast but after breakfast I laid down and she just entertained herself for the day. I feel bad I didn't even feed her. She's fine, THANKFULLY.

Yay tomorrow is Columbus day, and I have the day off! I love it! YAY for Columbus!

1 comments:

Leah said...

glad you're feeling better,
thanks for the little notes. Alayna takes dance at the same place she goes to preschool, Washington Terrace school of Music and dance. She loves it!