Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Laundry and stuff

Well I got a new washer folks, so I've been busy doing my massive piles of laundry. I could probably get rid of half of my girls clothes and they still wouldnt wear the same outfit in a month. I guess I buy too much. oops. I sure love Gymboree. I'm not sure what started my obsession for it but my obsession is deep. I love the coordinating outfits. and accessories. and panties!!! man my kids have a lot of panties.

Anyway on to other things.

To the certain friend who never answers e-mails and made your blog private- you better either answer my e-mail or add me to your blog or I will have to resort to drastic measures. What those drastic measures are I'm not yet sure, but I assure you they will be painful. JK I love you. I know you're busy with your new life and new family. I'd just like to be able to at least read about it. mmmkay?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wash on Sista, wash on.

Elisa said...

You are so funny of course you are on my Welcome list. Is it not letting you in. Maybe I have the wrong email for you. Sorry email me again if you can't get in.

rachel demartin said...

congratulations. many of us wish our machines would die so we could get new ones. enjoy. by the way, brooke do i have your right mailing address. i think so. but sometimes when i mail things they come back. you still live in garland right?