Madison has been sick for a week. Last Sunday started the vomiting and fever, and through the week it has gotten worse. I've taken her to 2 different doctors and nothing is really wrong with her. Except there is SOMETHING wrong with her. I just don't know what. I plan on staying home from work AGAIN tomorrow and taking her to a different doctor. SOMETHING is wrong with her and it's my job as her mother to find out what. I'll update when I know something.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Posted by Brooke at 7:02 PM
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Friday, December 7, 2007
Nathan turned 31 on the 4th, our 6th anniversary is tomorrow. We will most likely go to dinner and see a movie. We're going to see The Golden Compass. Yeah! That's right, I said it. I'm going to see it, so save your lecture because I for one, have a mind of my own. And I'm going to see it because of all the stupid forwards I have recieved telling me to not see it.
Brylie turns 3 on January 4th. What a fast fast 3 years it's been. I feel like she's still my precious little chubby cheeked nursing cuddly sweetie pie. Now she's tall and thin and wants to run and play. And just as I am typing this she runs out of her room with her crazy hair and sleepy eyes, wrapped in her "beetna" ( her blankie). I love this child.
We have been talking of having another, and the girls are really excited about it. I don't know when, but we know we definitely want another, so that's a start.
Posted by Brooke at 12:25 AM
Posted by Brooke at 12:22 AM
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?wrapped all the way, baby. What fun is Christmas if you're not unwrapping presents?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? both are white. I am so excited to have lights on the house this year. It's my first time.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no I don't. I should get some.
5. When do you put up your decorations? whenever I have time.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? like food? all of it. Obviously.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: having the family parties at the bar! ( my grandparents owned a bar and closed it on Christmas and all the family would gather there and we'd have a good old time.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? what do you mean?that he's fat? He's always been a bit chubby, but I wouldn't think that's that big of a deal.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes, usually I try to have pajamas for the girls to wear.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? white lights, blue and silver bulbs bows ribbon and ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I actually love it and dread it.
12. Can you ice skate? yeah. it's not that hard, in my opinion.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? no. I don't.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? the magical feeling.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? any of it.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? being with ALLLLLL of our family. I just love it.
17. What tops your tree? Old Navy Magic the Dog dresses as an angel.....
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love to see how excited my girls get. I love to give them things.
19. What's your favorite Christmas song? oh hmmmm. Still Still Still is one, and I like all the stuff from the Trans Siberian Orchestra.
20. Candy Canes? I like them?
21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? I feel like Christmas is what you make it out to be. Some people are very religious and that's fine by me. Others make it magical, and that's fine by me too. I don't think anyone should force anything on one another.
Posted by Brooke at 12:06 AM