Friday, December 7, 2007

ramblings

Nathan turned 31 on the 4th, our 6th anniversary is tomorrow. We will most likely go to dinner and see a movie. We're going to see The Golden Compass. Yeah! That's right, I said it. I'm going to see it, so save your lecture because I for one, have a mind of my own. And I'm going to see it because of all the stupid forwards I have recieved telling me to not see it.

Brylie turns 3 on January 4th. What a fast fast 3 years it's been. I feel like she's still my precious little chubby cheeked nursing cuddly sweetie pie. Now she's tall and thin and wants to run and play. And just as I am typing this she runs out of her room with her crazy hair and sleepy eyes, wrapped in her "beetna" ( her blankie). I love this child.

We have been talking of having another, and the girls are really excited about it. I don't know when, but we know we definitely want another, so that's a start.

2 comments:

Kim said...

This little babe!!! That brings back a lot of memories. I am going to make Nate listen when he gets home today! Merry Christmas and Happy baby making!

Reba said...

Hi Brooke, your daughters are beautiful! I love there perfect little olive skin. We have only white skin at our house. I noticed that Brylie's b-day is Jan. 4th (the same day as mine). I know what you mean about wanting to add another to the fam. My youngest is 21 months so I think I want to wait another year. We'll see how it goes.