Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetest Girl

To my precious 3 year old girl. I love you so much, you are such a great addition to our family, and you make every day happy. I love your spirit, your personality and you make me want to be a better person. I love your little sayings, and I love how you love to shake your booty to Hannah Montana songs. I love your little body, and your lack of hair. I love how you snuggle me every night, and how you follow me around and watch everything I do. I love you Bry Bug.








2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brylie girl! You are so adorable and a sweetheart too! I had so much fun with you on New Years Eve, I can't wait to see you again.

Love you!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday my french Bry. I still remember hunting you down. Would have been a nice long distance bill, Had I not had unlimited. I must have called 100 hospitals. <3