Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How I met my man survey

How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and repost as " How I met _____"

1. Where did you meet?
well, we met while we were working at Old Navy. Good times.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
Holy dorkness.

3. Do you remember what she/he wearing?
well I remember what he was wearing the first time I saw him, he was wearing a red and blue Chile soccer shirt. You know the one, the one all the south american RM's wear when they get home.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
in his pickup truck, about 9 months after we met.

5. How did he/she ask you out?
He called me and asked me if I wanted to go to a Jazz playoff game.

6. Where did you go for your first date?
to a Utah Jazz Playoff game.

7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
about 9-10 months or so, maybe longer.

8. Will you marry this person?
I did.

9. Do you and this person have kids together?
yes, we have Madison and Brylie

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
probably. We used to jump off bridges into ponds at a park in Salem.

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
When we went to the Jazz game.

12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner?
This is really sad but he doesn't have any. Lucky me.

13. Do you trust your partner?
with my life.

14. Do you see your partner in your future?
well of course.

15. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you?
Children!!!

16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
clips his toenails on my couch. Then doesn't put the clippers away so when I go to use them it's a hunt.

17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
I'm a bitch and a half.

18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
Older.

19.Will this person repost this?
lol definitely not.

0 comments: