Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ha.

Sometimes I feel like life is a cruel joke. I don't understand how stay at home moms can say working outside of the home is easy. I guess they don't understand how working moms say that being a stay at home mom is easy. I don't think either of them are necessarily easier, but I will say that I truly believe being a Stay At Home Mom would be much more convenient. Your child wakes up that morning puking, you dont have to call around and harrass 500 family members or friends or what not because you just CAN NOT call in again. You don't wonder if they're being fed. You don't wonder if they're being watched appropriately. You don't have to stress about who's picking them up from school today and will that person be on time so the school doesn't call you AGAIN. And SOME mothers who stay at home judge working mothers. Why? How can anyone pretend to know anyone's situation fully? I guess I just needed to vent. There's really no point here, just rambling.

1 comments:

Selina said...

Did you get it all out? Next time just call me and we can complain together! LOL!