Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me.

Well I have a had a good birthday weekend. On Friday night my best bud Nicole and I went to get our toes done and then out to dinner at El Matador and then shopping. I had a lot of fun with her. I always do. I wish she didn't live so far away!

Saturday my Nater took the day off and hung out with me. We just went shopping and hung out and watched season 1 and part of season 2 of The Office. I swear when I watch those I just laugh the whole time.

Today, my birthday, I just hung out here and then headed over to my sisters house and had mexican food. Good Times. That's all folks.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! You really got spoiled this year. lol

"you have boyfriend, honey why you don't have?"

Brooke said...

"whateva you lie, we doo fo yew"