Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged By Elisa

A- Attached or single: attached I guess you could say
B- Best Friend: Selina and AdriAnne
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Friday or Saturday
E- Essential Item(s): cell phone, bra, flip flops
F- Favorite Color: I like purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: both, I have a huge sweet tooth!
H- Hometown: Roy, UT
I- Indulgence(s): I don't know. I have too many
J- January or July: July, boating season
K- Kids: Madison and Brylie
L- Like or Love: love
M- Marriage Date: Dec 7 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders and creepy crawly things
Q- Quote(s): “Make an instrumental, add a little vocal
take it to the stage and make the people go loco“ -311
R- Reason To Smile: life
S- Season: Summer- no school, boating, sunshine, swimming etc
T- Tag Six: Rebecca, Nicole, Selina, Kim, Ashley and whoever is stalking my page.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'd stay in my house all day every day and never leave or talk to or see anyone if I could. I have hermit tendencies.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: big old fat juicy steak baby
W- Worst Habit: negativity
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: Greek food!!! let's go get some it's been too long.
Z: Zodiac: Taurus. Strong like bull.

0 comments: