Friday, June 27, 2008

baby clothes.




I bought these cute outfits, because I have a feeling that I am having a boy. Oh everyone is like oh yay a boy you need a boy yay. Well if it turns out to be a girl are people going to be disappointed? I wonder what you'd all say if I told you we're actually hoping for another girl. We love our girls and have so much fun with them. I don't want to have to deal with circumcision, I personally am against it but my husband is adamant about it. I don't want to have that argument and feel the guilt when my husband wins. I don't want to have to raise a "missionary" and I don't want to send a son on a mission. I don't want him to feel the "shame" of not going on a mission if that's what he chooses. I don't feel like I'm cut out to be a mother of a boy. BUT, in the words of my 7 year old nephew, Carson, YOU GET WHAT YOU GET AND YOU DON'T THROW A FIT!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I will be excited with whatever kind of baby you get. I can understand the want for another girl. I guess for me it is what I know and so it seems so much eaiser, but I know you will be great with a boy too.

Tenise said...

Okay, so I'm a total stranger, and I'm not sure how I found your blog.. We have two girls too, and everyone kept telling us we should, would, ought to have a boy, and it drove me insane!@! We love our girls, and were hoping for another one this time around, but we're having a boy. We are excited about a boy now, but just that everyone kept saying we "should" have one, it drove me nuts.

Brooke said...

Tenise I love that you left me that comment! Thanks! and congrats on that baby boy!