Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memory Tag

Memory Tag.
1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.This tag can be for anyone that knows me or has my blog address.

6 comments:

Life with the Lukes! said...

memories...."I want some bread!" somthing with suran wrap and walking around your block, you puttomg on deoderant down the isle of albertsons. Barbies, barbies, more barbies in your basement. You crying getting your hair put in tight pigtails, me thinking how cool it was.

Brooke said...

Thanks Kaylie for letting the world know.

~Silly me said...

Brookie, I think my favorite memory of you has to be when we went to a dance or something at Saltair, and we were driving home and you were driving at the fog was so bad we all thought we were going to die. That or when you FLIPPED out on your niece Lauren (who was like 4) when she threw your brand new puppy down the stairs. :-)

Brooke said...

and again, thanks Erin. I had completely forgotten about the puppy incident and still don't really remember it. I must've blocked it out.

Reba said...

Brooke, I don't really know you well enough to have a lot of memories of you. Mark has a fun memory of you, Selina and Katie putting makeup on him one New Years Eve. He said even though he was man enough to let you put it on he washed it off before you all went partying. Oh wait....I do have a memory of you. We came to visit you in the hospital after you had Madison. She was a beautiful baby.

Jenny said...

Ok so I totally for got about that time. The only memory that I have is watching Maddi when she was just a baby.!! How fast they grow up =(