Tuesday, July 1, 2008

procrastination

Ahhh sweet procrastination. Story of my life. I've lived here for 4 years now. Still haven't put in the yard. It stems from a mixture of lack of funds, laziness, not knowing where to start, and procrastination. I have a guy coming on Thursday to level out the lot. Next I will get a bid on a sprinkling system. Then, sod. Yes, folks, I am finally doing it. I cannot wait to run outside and lay on my grass. Our neighbors hate us. We have the ugliest lot, we don't **GASP** go to church ( what heathens) and our kids wear two piece swim suits! Oh the joys of small town Utah! I'm craving mexican food. I'd really love to get some, so if any of you readers/blogstalkers wanna go get some good mexican food, please leave a comment. I know that was totally random but I heard some mexican style music on my TV and it sparked that craving.

1 comments:

~Silly me said...

Hey Brookie,
I'm sorry that you're getting the cold utah shoulder. Everyone I know has their little girls wear 2 piece bathing suits, and they all go to church-what's up with that? Funny comment on the lot. :-)