Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Name Help

I need help. I lost the battle on the first name, and I get to choose the middle name. The first name is Haley or Hailey, haven't finalized the spelling.The middle name however, isn't set in stone, and I need y'alls help. I love the name Brynn more than any other name. I just do ok? BUT my last name is Winn. Brynn Winn. Do you see where I'm going here? SOOOOO Haley Brynn Winn. TOO lame? or just go with it? Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts. Even if you don't know me, leave an anonymous one if you'd like.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I think you should go with it! you don't use the middle name all the time and she is a girl she will loose the last name when she gets married.
I think it is cute

Anonymous said...

I love it, too! Don't worry about the last name. I do like the spelling 'Hailey' or Hayley' better. 'Haley' may be pronounced as 'Hally'.

Luv ya!

Deb

Michael said...

No way don't do it! I really like the name brynn though. It is very cute! But Haley Brynn Winn? It's asking for a life of teasing. I still really like the name though.

Mike

Brooke said...

yeah I think you're right. Sadness.