Tuesday, September 2, 2008

stuff

Madison really likes school, which is good. She has to do a lot of reading,which I don't mind but she seems to fight me every night when it's time to do her reading, so today we're switching to reading right when she gets home, maybe she's just tired at night. I'm enjoying hanging out with just Bry on my days off. She really is a little sweetie. I'll only have 4 months with her alone until baby comes. I'm also getting ready (shopping) for the new baby, buying lots of cute stuff. I want to do her room in Brown and pink, I think that will be cute. I'm also looking to buy a new swing and bouncer since I gave mine away after I had Brylie. I bought a new saucer and of course a new carseat ( since my old infant one was expired). I'm going to start buying diapers and wipes next. I'm just so excited. I wish everyone else was as excited as me, but what can you expect when it's your third? People are just like "dont you know what causes that". Um yeah I do. And I like it!

0 comments: