Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Set a date

December 29th is the day this little baby is coming out. I, for one, am excited! I'm a little weird because I don't invite anyone to the hospital until after I've had the baby and had a chance to hold her and meet her. When I had Madison everyone was there and held her and met her before I got a chance to see her and it really bothered me. Some family members get all upset about me not inviting them until I've met my baby, but I don't even care. I am pro breastfeeding and I NEED to breastfeed as SOON as I can after birth to get a good start(because breastfeeding is HARD), and I need to do that without an audience. I don't feel like asking people to wait an hour or two until after she's born is being unreasonable. Do you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is very reasonable. you can even say , wait until I call or text you to come. you need that time right after for you and nate, and they bathe about that long after anyway, you can say I'll call after her bath. look at ash's blog.

KT said...

That's so exciting! What hospital are you having her at? I think that's reasonable, I only get bothered if they say no one at the hospital at all, that's hard.

Brooke said...

I'll be having her at Davis.

Anonymous said...

NOT AT ALL! YOU ARE THE MOMMY, YOU WERE PREG FOR 9 MONTHS AND IT IS YOUR DAY. I'm excited for you!

Reba said...

Thats a great idea Brooke. I think I'll try that for the next baby.