Friday, December 26, 2008

3 more days!

We survived Christmas, and now I am just trying to force myself to have enough energy to clean up the huge mess that comes along with it. I only took pictures of Christmas morning, and I'll get them updated soon. We had a super wonderful merry Christmas. We did get caught in a bad blizzard and it took us 2 hours to get home, but we made it safe and sound. Thanks to my sister Trisha for letting us use her Trailblazer with 4 wheel drive. She saved us from having to take a trip on Sunday to visit the rest of the family. Every year (without fail) Madison gets sick on Christmas. This year I launched a handwashing/sanitizing campaign in our house in October and started them both on vitamins. I wanted to prevent the sickness that hits every Christmas. Well. It didn't work. Madison was sick, and now she's feeling fine,however, Brylie is now sick. My mom is on her way to help me clean up. I love her!

0 comments: