Sunday, December 28, 2008

Almost There

Tomorrow I will be having my baby! In just a few short hours I will be kid-free and I'll be able to clean up the messes without messes being made behind me, and I'll be completely ready. I still need to finish packing my bag--what do I pack in it anyway? I have no idea. And a diaper bag--Do I take one? I can't remember if I ever have or not. I don't think I ever have. I'm basically just rambling here. Today is my last day being pregnant. I thought it would be bittersweet but man I'm just ready to be done. DONE. YAY. Tonight I plan on eating a lot of chocolate and playing my new computer game, so no one bug me ok? Just kidding. Well I guess this is it. Tomorrow my family of 4 becomes a family of 5. CRA-Z. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

1 comments:

A said...

YAY!!! I cannot wait tos ee her cute little face :) I hope you get to have a relaxing evening tonight!