Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brylie Turns 4

Brylie- 4 years old
3 years old

2 years old


1 year old



cute born baby.




Happy Birthday My dear sweet Brylie Bug. You are 4 years old and such a joy to have in my life. When I look back at your 4 short years, I remember so many smiles and laughs and that cute little angel face. You are such a happy girl, and rarely sad. You make me laugh when I'm mad and sad and you have such tender heart for your sisters. I am so lucky to have you, Brylie, you are my sweet girl.

2 comments:

KT said...

your newborns are so cute! You are so good at always doing your girls hair cute! I've been soo lazy with avery's lately. She gets 1 twisty pretty much every day lately. Kind of boring.
I can't believe she's 4! Glad you have a baby now..

Nicole said...

She just keeps getting CUTER all the time! Love ya Bry Bug!