Friday, January 2, 2009

overwhemingly sad

POSTPARTUM BLUES: Up to 80% of women develop postpartum blues within a few days of delivery and experience symptoms including mood swings, anxiety, irritability, insomnia, lack of concentration, and crying spells. Postpartum blues begin two to three days postpartum, peak at around day 5, and resolve within two weeks of onset.

Well I haven't been able to stop crying. Over everything and nothing. Sorry I haven't posted anything but I can't see through my tears. I need a margarita or something. Maybe in 2 weeks when I stop crying I will be able to post. This is not a cry for help--This is totally normal. I just wanted y'all to know in case you call me or visit me and I cry if you ask how I am or if you can do anything for me.

Somethings wrong with my boobs. For some reason I am not producing enough to keep my piglet happy. I am on fenugreek and mothers milk tea, nursing and pumping 24/7. My nipples are bloody and raw and we have checked out our latch is correct. I am upset that I am unable to do this, as I've never had a problem before. It just really bugs me. And yes, I am drinking a ton of water. If you know of something OTHER than what I've just stated let me know. I'll do anything. Just don't call and ask how I am. Or if there's anything you can do for me, because I WILL cry.

Oh and Hailey has to be in the bili bed for jaundice and she hates it. Cries and cries. I cry and cry too. This is so much fun.

6 comments:

KT said...

DANG! I wish I would have brought my cups to the hospital, I was going to remind you to ask the nurse. Brooks brought up a good point that I'm writing this on your blog. lol Want me to mail them?

Brooke said...

what cups? Cups for what?

Nicole said...

I just read this and am curious if you are doing better? Oh and the cups she is referring to are margarita glasses I think?

Brooke said...

LOL i'm 100% sure she doesnt mean margarita glasses. but that's funny.

AdriAnne said...

That's totally how I was with Braxton. Everytime I saw the dumb eye covers he had to wear in the bed I bawled. Stay tough I know you can. It will pass and when she is 5 almost 6 you will look back and remember trully how much you love her.

AdriAnne said...

Yah, now that I look at the date I see that was 2 weeks ago I am sure your through it by now. Love you anyway!