Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two Months Old

Well little Miss Hailey is 2 months old! She is so adorable and I love her so much. She's definitely a challenge but strangely I don't mind the challenge. She isn't really doing much yet except smiling. I don't even know what she should be doing! The third baby definitely gets neglected in areas where the first baby wouldnt be. She brings such a spirit of love into our home and I'm so grateful. She is doing so well since she's been home from the hospital and only has a cough and a stuffy nose now. Since she has RSV we don't take her to church, and most likely will be doing a blessing for her at home. I don't know though.

2 comments:

KT said...

I'm sure if I had a baby who caught RSV I would just keep them home until May for sure. Very understandable.
Glad to hear you don't mind the challenge. I love how positive you are.

KT said...

oh yes, and if you haven't read what kimball did last week on my blog, you should. It's great