Friday, June 12, 2009

Pictures!

I got these pics as a surprise for Nate for fathers day. He never checks this blog so it's ok to post them here! I love them!



This little bug was such a grouchy baby ( what else is new) and this is the only good shot we got, but I think it's really cute anyway.


Brylie wasn't too sure of what was going on but she was a good sport and we got a few adorable ones of her. Sometimes I wonder how I have such beautiful children. I am definitely not a looker but I think my girls will be. Maybe it's just cause I'm thier momma. I never know.


I love love love this pic. We had to do some strategic shots to hide the big pink cast, and I think this turned out gorgeous. I love this gorgeous girl! She will be 7 next Friday.



All my 3 little baby girls together. Just looking at this picture makes me so happy. I love these girls so much. They make my life worth living, and keep me smiling and happy.





7 comments:

Betsey said...

SO DARLING!!! He is gonna love these!! I love when Hubby's don't check our blogs and we can post our secrets. ;)

Nicole said...

I LOVE LOVE the clothes, and hair flair! GOOD JOB Mama!

KT said...

That's a cute idea! He'll love them. Your girls are all so cute! I love their different personalties they crack me up

~Silly me said...

That's adorable!! I love it!! You're so awesome Brookie!

kdance said...

So cute!!! That's such a good Father's Day present. I think I need to start thinking about what I need to get for Dave now...

Derk and Ashley said...

Look at your darling girls!!! Super super cute. They are so girly girly too! I love it!

Amy said...

They are so pretty - you're not biased. And you are too, so shut up. Ok?

I forgot she had the cast you did such a good job hiding it!!!