Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RIP Sami Bones 7/04/96-09/22/09

I had Sami since she was 6 weeks old. She was with me through my first boyfriend, first break up, subsequent boyfriends and breakups, camping trips, moving out and getting married, all my pregnancies and all of my babies being born. I am sad. I know it's just a dog, but she was my first baby, and she loved me always. She was always there to lick my feet, bring me a ball, eat whatever the kids dropped at meal times etc. I already miss her being under my feet when I sit at the computer, and I've checked for her more than once to make sure she wasn't under Hailey's bed when I laid her down. She's gone. And I am sad.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My dogs are my kids too, so I can't imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry.

KT said...

Also, her farts stunk. I remember when Raysa was pregnant and we went up to your cabin, she kept trying to blame her farts on the dog. lol
PS Raysa's pregnant!!!