Saturday, August 14, 2010

the cuteness





















wanted to put some cute pictures up of Hailey. She is so much fun, and is so cute. She's starting to say a lot of words, like Kucka ( sucker) dinna ( dinner) meow ( cat) Kay Byoo ( thank you) Peash ( please).


She weighed 22 lbs at her 18 month appointment but I swear she feels heavier. She loves to play with babies and push them in her stroller, and "change their diapers". She also loves to play on her little tykes slide. Her favorite activity is pulling all the cushions off the couch.


















4 comments:

KT said...

She's cute, I love this age. Belle has that mermaid outfit, I love it

Derk and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Look how big she is!

Elisa said...

She is so cute we need to get together again soon. Oh, tell Nate I would like to be invited to see his blog.

KT said...

Can't wait to see the girls school outfits!