Thursday, November 24, 2011
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
1. I don't like to follow the crowd. If everyone's doing something ( zumba, scrapbooking,Twilight, etc) I refuse to do it. I'm so stubborn.
2. I have zero organizational skills. It's discouraging and makes me feel inferior.
3. I do not have one crafty bone in my body. Any craft I've ever made has looked like a Kindergartener made it. Anything the girls need to do crafty, their dad helps them!
4. I forgive easily.
5. I don't believe everything I read or hear.
6. I really can't handle a lot of drama! I can't even watch reality TV because of the drama levels.
7. I am semi obsessed with Zombies, and the Zombie Apocalypse. Not a lot of people know this, but the ones who know the real me, know my obsession.
8. I drive a mini-van and I freaking love it. I don't care what anyone says about it, I just love my van so much. Even if it is a big old piece of junk.
9. I don't know if I'm done having kids or not. I just can't get the confirmation either way, so it's up in the air.
Posted by Brooke at 8:19 PM
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Holy cow, have I been slackin. So last post was about Madison's birthday, which was back in June, and sadly we haven't really done much since. July was lame, but we did go up to the farm for the 4th of July and sleep in our tents, and Brylie got Strep and was sick as a dog, so Nate and Garth took her to Wee Care in the middle of the night to get a shot, and about 12 hours later she was back to her old self. A week after that, Nate got it and got himself a nice shot in the behind also. The rest of us managed to escape it. We went to Brigham City pool a few times, and then the first part of August, Madison broke her arm AGAIN, so there went the rest of our summer fun. School started and it's been SO NICE having the school right across the street. SO NICE. I cannot express it enough. I LOVE IT. October came and it was beautiful with the changing leaves and the cooler temperatures. Madison and Brylie were witches and Hailey was a cute little Tinkerbell. Right now my family, the people I love most are dealing with some MAJOR trauma, and it is so hard to watch it all unfold. Love and forgive, and show your love anyway you can to those you love. Life is hard.
Posted by Brooke at 10:56 PM
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
We spent the day at the "farm" with my mom and Trisha and Carson, then went to Golden Corral ( Madison's Fave) then headed over to fat cats for some bumper cars, video games and miniature golf. We did end up losing Hailey during our miniature golf session, which was intensely scary, and after that we called it good, rented some movies and headed home.
Posted by Brooke at 8:30 PM
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Posted by Brooke at 3:09 PM
Thursday, March 31, 2011
My sweet little 2 year old cutie face is potty training AND is now in a big girl bed ( well her crib is converted to a toddler bed, big girl to me)! It's been pretty amazing at how well she's doing with both, but it also makes me SO SAD to no longer have a baby. Call me crazy but I absolutely LOVE having a baby. I would continue to just have babies so I always had one but then I'd end up like the Duggars and let's face it, I do not have even 1/4 of the energy and patience that Mother Duggar has. Bless her heart . I haven't taken any pics of my kids really in Feb or March, but I did take a few so here they are. I challenge myself for April to take more pictures of my cuties!
Posted by Brooke at 9:41 AM
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Gosh life can really SUCK sometimes. My van was really sick and cost an obscene amount of money to repair. But, we sucked it up and paid for it. Our kids have been sick for about 3 weeks now. Bry had pneumonia, Madison had some weird throat thing where her voice was gone ( still is mostly) and Hailey got sick and got so bad she got bronchiolitis and an ear infection. Nate then got sick and stayed sick for about 11 days, on day 6 I made him go to the doc who said it was nothing. 5 days later and it getting much worse he went to a diff doc who diagnosed him with Tonsillitis. Who knows if that's really what it was but he got a Z-pack and is much better! So today I wake up with the worst sore throat ever and Nate comes home and his car is pretty much dead! Really? REALLY? COME ON!
I can complain and whine and be dramatic all I want, but there's always someone who has it worse. And right now, I'm trying to remember that and be thankful it isn't something worse.
Posted by Brooke at 11:46 PM
Thursday, February 10, 2011
I don't have much to publicly blog about, but I still wanted to put SOMETHING here. I was reading someon else's blog and they had done a post about things they love, so I thought I would too! Now this list, isn't like all divine and spiritual love, more like things I really like and things that make me happy!
1. Rubio's gourmet Chicken and Steak tacos. Can't.Live.Without.
2. Pepsi. I love it, I crave it, and I allow myself to have it.
3. Getting packages in the mail. ( who doesn't?)
4. Tide with April Fresh Downy. And then April Fresh Downy fabric softener.
5. Wednesday afternoons 3:00.
6. Trisha Day and her awesome stories.
7. Gymboree sales/deals. I am a sucker and I cannot resist.
8. A clean home. I just love it for those few minutes before the kids come make messes.
9. Taco salad with nacho cheese Doritos,taco meat, shredded cheese, lettuce, fresh salsa, sour cream and jalapenos! ( super easy dinner)
10. Bruno Mars
11. Glee songs
12. Michael Scott, Jim and Pam, Dwight, Andy, Kevin, Oscar, Phyllis. Kelly and Ryan, Erin, and Stanley. If you don't know them, I am sorry for you.
13. The Kindle app for my android phone. It rocks.
Tell me what you love!
Posted by Brooke at 5:34 PM