Thursday, November 24, 2011
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
1. I don't like to follow the crowd. If everyone's doing something ( zumba, scrapbooking,Twilight, etc) I refuse to do it. I'm so stubborn.
2. I have zero organizational skills. It's discouraging and makes me feel inferior.
3. I do not have one crafty bone in my body. Any craft I've ever made has looked like a Kindergartener made it. Anything the girls need to do crafty, their dad helps them!
4. I forgive easily.
5. I don't believe everything I read or hear.
6. I really can't handle a lot of drama! I can't even watch reality TV because of the drama levels.
7. I am semi obsessed with Zombies, and the Zombie Apocalypse. Not a lot of people know this, but the ones who know the real me, know my obsession.
8. I drive a mini-van and I freaking love it. I don't care what anyone says about it, I just love my van so much. Even if it is a big old piece of junk.
9. I don't know if I'm done having kids or not. I just can't get the confirmation either way, so it's up in the air.
Posted by Brooke at 8:19 PM