Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good-Bye 2009!

What a year! A new baby, RSV, broken arm, a Hawaii trip, 2 weddings, OY! I am ready for a new year! I hope that 2010 is great! I hope you all have a great new year also. Here is our 2009 in review!

January (well end of december 08) New baby! We welcomed Hailey Brielle Winn! BEST gift ever, and Brylie turns 4 years old!

February- we got a new mini van! and battled pneumonia and RSV

March- March was a month of adjustments, me being back to work and juggling 3 kids. We made it though.

April- I turned 30! Holy Cow!!

May- I think May was pretty much a low key month. Nothing too exciting here.

June- My moms 60th birthday bash and Madison turns 7!!

July- Weaning, getting ready for our Hawaii trip

August- HAWAII!!!! Madison starts 2nd grade

September- Jared and Melissa's Wedding reception.

October- Corrina and Trent's wedding, Halloween!

November- Thanksgiving with the Winn Family and the Christmas season kickoff!

December- Nathan turns 33, we have our 8th wedding anniversary, Christmas and Hailey turned 1 year old!


We have had a fantastic year, and we are so thankful for all that we have been blessed with.

3 comments:

KT said...

Wow Haily's 1! I can't believe it, Happy Birthday to her on Tuesday BTW. What did you end up doing?
I can't believe it's already been Christmas and almost a new year. This Christmas break went by way too fast for me.

Derk and Ashley said...

way cute wrap-up. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Kenzie said...

Sounds like a busy busy year!! I hope you guys have a great year! I miss the good old times at the Roy Branch :)