Monday, January 28, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
|You Are a Banana|
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside.
People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes.
And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary.
You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything!
You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around.
You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.
Posted by Brooke at 7:39 PM
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Last friday was a playdate with all the kids at Selina's house. Only one's missing were Elisa and Baby Calli. Oh well, maybe another time. The kids had fun playing pitrates. I didn't get any pictures of Kimball because he is a crazy ninja avoider of the camera.
Posted by Brooke at 8:04 PM
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Posted by Brooke at 4:52 PM
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Friday, January 4, 2008
7 truths about me.
ok, here goes. This might hurt.
1. I am obsessed with taking pregnancy tests. It's NEVER positive but for some reason I CANNOT stop myself each month. In fact I will have to take one today, because I can't help it. I'm obsessive.
2.I always wanted little girls, as early as I can remember. Now that I actually have them I feel so undeserving to have such beautiful daughters.
3. There are things I regret deeply in my life, but I have realized I cannot dwell on them. I have to move forward and make the best of the decisions *I* made, and I realize that ultimately, only I can change the things I need to change, and one of these days, I will!
4. I find myself defending Britney Spears, no matter what she does. I probably always will. I feel like unless you've dealt with mental illness and addiction closely you have no idea what it's like.
5. I'd give almost anything to be a stay at home mom. It's all I've ever wanted to be. Now that I realize I'll never be one, it's hard to let the dream go.
6. My marriage is hard work. Sometimes I feel like it shouldn't have to be this hard and all I can see is the way out. Then I come back to my senses and resolve to work harder,however this is happening less and less lately...
7. I am not crafty in anyway. I want to learn to sew SO BAD, even got a new sewing machine. I set it up and tried to fiddle around with it, but couldnt even figure out how to thread it and it's been sitting in my closet ever since. My sisters are perfect. They're crafty, they're stylish, they're supermoms. I am the direct opposite. And that kills me.
I tag Kim Nicole Melissa and Elisa.
Posted by Brooke at 8:10 AM
Thursday, January 3, 2008
To my precious 3 year old girl. I love you so much, you are such a great addition to our family, and you make every day happy. I love your spirit, your personality and you make me want to be a better person. I love your little sayings, and I love how you love to shake your booty to Hannah Montana songs. I love your little body, and your lack of hair. I love how you snuggle me every night, and how you follow me around and watch everything I do. I love you Bry Bug.
Posted by Brooke at 10:04 PM