Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I love

I don't have much to publicly blog about, but I still wanted to put SOMETHING here. I was reading someon else's blog and they had done a post about things they love, so I thought I would too! Now this list, isn't like all divine and spiritual love, more like things I really like and things that make me happy!



1. Rubio's gourmet Chicken and Steak tacos. Can't.Live.Without.

2. Pepsi. I love it, I crave it, and I allow myself to have it.

3. Getting packages in the mail. ( who doesn't?)

4. Tide with April Fresh Downy. And then April Fresh Downy fabric softener.

5. Wednesday afternoons 3:00.

6. Trisha Day and her awesome stories.

7. Gymboree sales/deals. I am a sucker and I cannot resist.

8. A clean home. I just love it for those few minutes before the kids come make messes.

9. Taco salad with nacho cheese Doritos,taco meat, shredded cheese, lettuce, fresh salsa, sour cream and jalapenos! ( super easy dinner)

10. Bruno Mars

11. Glee songs

12. Michael Scott, Jim and Pam, Dwight, Andy, Kevin, Oscar, Phyllis. Kelly and Ryan, Erin, and Stanley. If you don't know them, I am sorry for you.

13. The Kindle app for my android phone. It rocks.

Tell me what you love!

4 comments:

KT said...

Funny I've been thinking about putting together a post of just random things I love too. You know it will be funny to look back on to see what's different.
I've got to get caught up and do it!
I also love caffiene free pepsi. I once had a dream about pepsi and had to wake up and drink some at 3am. It turned into a nightmare when we were out!!
I tried the new pepsi can't remember what it's called w/out calories though, and it really tasted like the real thing.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE taco salads for dinner, too. but we also add either black beans or pinto beans, which totally makes it better! you should try it! although we just use regular tortilla chips instead of doritos. but definately a yummy fast dinner that I would eat every night if I could! but unfortunately I end up eating a HUGE plate of it because it tastes so good!

Derk and Ashley said...

Love this post! May just have to copy the idea!

KT said...

Wow a month later, I finally did a post