Monday, September 24, 2007

I miss my friends.




Once upon a time, a long time ago, I had 2 awesome best friends. We were awesome. We had so much fun together. We're all still best friends, but we don't get to see each other that often. One had a baby at an early age and became a mother. One is busy with school ALL the time. One is pretty boring and socially retarded. I miss those girls. I miss grilled cheese soup and rolls. I want us back. Life is hard and it gets busy and there's no time for those old times. Thank goodness for October and Thriller and The Training Table. I wish those girls knew just how much I adore them and love them and want to be with them more than once or twice a year. How is that we were such good friends and now our kids barely even know each others names???? That's what makes me the saddest.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Grilled Cheese sounds yummy!