Friday, September 14, 2007

random

So I went to the store today with my sister to do some grocery shopping, we went together because I think she's a little lonely now that all her kids are in school all day. Well Brylie had a meltdown over something so incredibly mean of me, I mean, I wouldn't let her stand up in the cart! How mean am I? Anyway, she was throwing her fit and I was ignoring her and I was thinking that all these people were probably thinking " how horrible" "take the child home" and things like that. Then I got to thinking. I have shopping I need to do. If I don't do it now, my children will starve. (ok not starve but seriously how many meals can you make with salad dressing, pickles,and leftover (moldy) refried beans?) So I just left my insecurities right there on the floor where Brylie chucked my frozen pizzas during her fit of rage, and finished my shopping. I'll admit in my flustered state I did forget a few items, so I'm dreading going back...

0 comments: