Monday, October 1, 2007

Today sucks.

Today sucks. Brylie is still sick, throwing up. Poor baby. I'm sick of poop and puke though, I'll tell you that. I hope she gets to feeling better soon, I can't stand seeing her so ill. I need a carpet cleaner. I have some gross nasty carpet now, so I'm thinking about renting a rug doctor. I'm just feeling blah today. I am having jealousy issues too, and I stinking hate being jealous. I'm going to go clean my bathroom and see if that helps. And then maybe i'll play sims.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

hi its me. I just laughed to see I am something you like. Its a good thing because I like YOU too! Thanks for listening to all my confessions and making me feel like not such a freak. Pretty much you're like the best cousin ever.

Nicole said...

Oh and I have to go rent a rug dr. too. I cleaned my living room after the kids went to bed, because I couldn't see the floor. Well as it turns out there were a lot of messes hidden under the toys, blankets, & pillows. (syrup, yogurt, ramen noodles, spilled cheerios, etc.) oh and I still love my kids!!

Nicole said...

omg I posted that last mssg. at 2:10 am ... I am going to bed now.. ooops