Thursday, February 26, 2009

We are home now

Monday was my first day back at work, and as if my anxiety about that wasn't enough, Hailey got RSV and was sick too. I made arrangements for Nate to take her in to the doctors office that morning to check her oxygen sats before dropping her off, and if needed they could see if she was ok. Well that went ok and Nate dropped her off to my sister who was going to be watching her that day. Well all day I worried and worried and tried to keep my mind off of Hailey and her sick self. My sister texted me and said she was holding her all day and that she was ok. When I picked her up, she didn't look good and Trisha said she hadn't had a wet diaper all day and she wouldnt eat, and when she did eat she vomited it back up. She had been vomiting the night before too so that worried me and I decided to take her to the ER. I couldn't find Nate for 2 hours ( a whole different story in itself) and decided to just take her up here to Bear River since it was so close to our house. They ended up admitting her because she was dehydrated and her oxygen was at 88. We stayed 3 nights and are now home, and she seems to be doing well. I havent really slept since Saturday night so I am one tired mom. Here are pics I took out of boredom.



























5 comments:

KT said...

YAY!! I'm so happy to hear she's back home. What a relief. You are such a smart mom to take her straight to ER.
I love the 1st pic of her in the striped blanket, she looks way too cute for a hospital.
I hope you can catch up on rest, I hate being tired and ornery.

Nicole said...

haha I love the one of Trish in the gown and face mask. Glad they didn't make me put that shiz on! lol She is such a pretty baby, I can't wait to see her again when she is healthy and happy :) NOW go get some sleep girl.

~Silly me said...

Brookie, that's horrible. I'm sorry.

Betsey said...

Talk about a hard week!! I'm so glad that Hailey is doing better. Those pictures put into perspective how bad things got. But she is such a cutie, even when she is so sick! I hope you are able to get some rest in your own bed now. Hugs!! :)

Derk and Ashley said...

These pictures make me so sad. I am so glad she is doing much better now!