Saturday, April 12, 2008

GNO

Girls night out! Selina, AdriAnne and I went out for our birthday ( mine and Selina's) to a restraunt called La Ferrovia on 25th street. It was pretty good. After that we went over to fat cats and played on the bumper cars. It was pretty funny I'm sure to see 3 grown women laughing it up on them. After that we headed over to the Newgate Mall and Miss Selina looked for a swimsuit for her Tennessee/Myrtle Beach trip. Then when the Mall was closing we went to Target in Riverdale and walked around there for awhile. I bought some sheets for Madison. Then we decided to get ice cream and we went to Warren's and sat in there and talked for an hour. I love my best friends, it's always as if we hadn't ever been apart, no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other. I am so lucky to have them in my life, and I'm so lucky to have had them in my life for 12 years! We've been together through yucky break-ups, marriages,pregnancies, Alanis concerts, new babies, out-of-state moves, everything! I love us, and I hope we're still friends in 12 years from now. Words can't express how I feel about those two women.

1 comments:

Selina said...

I love you too!! Remember when we drove those bumper cars on our birthday? That was fun huh!