Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PLEASE HELP!




I found this kitten mewing in my engine, got it out and set it free, then it ended up in Nate's engine. We got it out and then it went to the riding lawnmower engine. We have asked around the 'hood and no one knows where it came from. He looks to be about 8-10 weeks old and he is very shy and scared. I finally let him in my damn house because he sits out on my back porch crying. I really need help finding this little guy a home. If you know of ANYONE who might be looking for a kitten please please let them know about this little guy. I am on animal overload right now and I CANNOT keep him. I am begging for anyone who can help. PLEASE.

1 comments:

Dayna and David said...

Hey Brooke, looks like you guys are doing great. Your kids are adorable and congrats on #3.