Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged By Ern

A- age - 29
B - birthday - 04/20/79
C - candy or cake - ohhh birthday cake with lot sof sugary buttercream frosting
D - dessert you love - cake? brownies? I love dessert.
E - easiest person to talk to - Nicole
F - favorite song - There are entirely too many songs to choose a favorite.
G - gold or silver - silver
H - habit - grinding my teeth
I - instruments I play - I don't
J - job title - Phone Whore
K - kids - Madison, Brylie and Berniece
L - love or lust - right now i'd settle for some lust
M- married or single - married
N - next to you - Brylie bug and the time out chair
O - one wish - to be thin!
P - person you called last - Nater Tater
Q - quotes - "No one wants to pay full price for a hooker with a bad gag reflex"
R - reasons to smile - blessings
S - steak or pork - Steak
T - turns you on - dirty talk.::giggle::
U - unique talent - uh....
V - vegetable - I really like corn on the cob? Broccoli too if it's cook correctly
W - woke up at what time - 7:20
X - xrays I've had - wrist, head,
Y - your favorite color - purple
Z - zodiac - Taurus


I tag Selina, Jenny and Ashley.

0 comments: